Look for complete pregnancy and childbirth support services for you, your baby and family at University Health.
Taking Care of Your Pregnancy Needs
Find support through every step of your pregnancy, birth experience and transition home from your knowledgeable caregivers at University Hospital. Extra support will help you manage changes during pregnancy and achieve your goal of a healthy pregnancy and newborn.
Start your journey with guidance and encouragement, including:
- Free pregnancy tests at all women’s OB-GYN clinics
- Breastfeeding coaching from certified lactation consultants
- CenteringPregnancy program offering group prenatal care with other moms-to-be and instruction on newborn care, nutrition and more
- Financial assistance resources to help you with the cost of medical care
- Infant palliative care and grief support to help you and your family with serious illness or loss of a baby
- Language assistance and interpreter services to allow effective communication with your care team during your pregnancy
- Patient navigators to assist you throughout your pregnancy with the prenatal process and help arrange transportation to your appointments
- Free registered nurse home visitors through the Nurse-Family Partnership program to help you have a healthy pregnancy and baby and navigate the first two years of your baby’s life
- Specially trained perinatal coordinators at no cost to you to manage high-risk pregnancies and attend appointments with you
- Support for pregnant women and new moms with substance use disorder through the Mommies Program