Choosing a primary care doctor for yourself and your family is a big decision. When you get sick, primary care is your first step. If you want to stay well, it is where you go for prevention, too.
University Medicine Associates
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is the primary care and multi-specialty group of University Health. As one of the largest provider groups in South Texas, we practice in locations across San Antonio and in surrounding areas.
Collaborative, Coordinated Primary Care
At University Health, our highly trained primary care physicians take the time to get to know you, your lifestyle, your family and your health concerns. We can help you access the very latest in advanced diagnostic testing and treatment.
Primary care at University Health is collaborative, which means we help to coordinate all of your health care and answer your questions. We use electronic medical records throughout University Health to keep your information up-to-date and in one place for easy reference across departments.
- Telemedicine visits: We offer after hours telemedicine for children and adults. Please call 210-644-3209 to schedule an appointment.
- Adults: Monday - Sunday, 6 - 10 p.m.
- Children: Monday - Friday, 6 - 9 p.m.
- Physician directory: If you need a doctor, you can search for University Health physicians by their names or specialty.
- University Health Go: Our mobile app will help you find your way through our patient care facilities, information about medical services and more.
- MyChart: Your secure online health connection to University Health that helps you see your health information, upcoming appointments, test results, medical bills, price estimates and more all in one place.
- Mobile Family Health: Our healthyUexpress Mobile Family Health Clinic brings primary care to families in their own neighborhoods. University Health makes staying healthy easier than ever with healthyUexpress.
- Immunization Schedules: Find out which vaccines are recommended for your child based on their age.