Chandraprakash Umapathy, MDGastroenterology
Eugenia Tsai, MDGastroenterology
Kermit Speeg, MDGastroenterology
Expert Help for Your Digestive Tract
Your gastrointestinal tract is a 30-feet-long complex system of organs, muscles, glands and nerves that work together from the time you swallow food until it leaves your body. When this system doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to, you want expert help to pinpoint the problem and treat it.
Providers at University Health treat diseases and conditions of the digestive tract, from stones and strictures to bleeding and cancer.
These conditions include:
- Biliary system and gallbladder disorders
- Esophagus disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Intestine, colon and rectum disorders
- Liver disorders, including hepatitis C and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Pancreas and pancreas duct disorders
- Stomach disorders