Barbara Taylor, MDInfectious Diseases
Ruth Serrano Pinilla, MDInfectious Diseases
Sunil Ahuja, MDInfectious Diseases
Family-Focused AIDS Clinical Treatment Services (FFACTS)HIV/AIDS care at University Health’s FFACTS Clinic is funded in part by the Ryan White Treatment and Modernization Act. We strive to improve the health and well-being of people living with HIV/AIDS in San Antonio and throughout South Texas.
Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services
In partnership with UT Health San Antonio, we provide high quality, comprehensive services, including:
- Primary care and specialty medical care by board-certified physicians
- Professional case management services
- Psychiatric services and mental health counseling
- Referrals to specialty clinics (dental, medical, etc.) as needed
- Registered dietitian services
- Specialty pharmacy
- Substance abuse counseling
- Women’s health care
We also partner with outside agencies to assist you with needs such as transportation and housing.
Confidential, Supportive Care
At our clinic, we’re dedicated to treating you - not just your symptoms. We understand that an HIV/AIDS diagnosis requires support in many areas: medically, emotionally and financially. We respect your need for confidentiality and your need for overall support.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Thursday
9 a.m.–1 p.m., Friday
After-hours pharmacy available 24/7 at 210-358-2904.
We partner with several organizations in our community to better serve you:
- AARC – Alamo Area Resource Center
- BEAT AIDS
- Community Services Agency of South Texas Inc.
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance
- Metro Health
- SAAF – San Antonio AIDS Foundation
- The Body
- The Center for Health Care Services
- Victoria County Health Department Special Services Division
Ask your doctor the following questions:
- Have I been screened for syphilis this year?
- Have I been screened for chlamydia and gonorrhea this year?
- Have I been screened for TB this year?
- Have I been screened for Hepatitis C?
- Have I had my Pap smear this year? (females)
- Have I had a lipid panel done this year?
- Am I up to date on my pneumococcal, tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, HPV, meningococcal and flu vaccines?
- Do I need a dental referral this year?
- Have my medications been updated during this visit?
- Does my partner need to be tested?