Our experienced, compassionate breast care team works with hundreds of women and men each year to deliver exceptional treatments for breast cancer and other breast conditions. We offer sophisticated therapies through our partnership with UT Health San Antonio.
You can receive comprehensive treatment for all types of breast conditions in our technologically advanced facilities. From chemotherapy to surgery to rehabilitation, you can get the treatments you need.
Nonsurgical & Surgical Breast Treatments
We offer both men and women surgical and nonsurgical options for breast issues.
Nonsurgical Breast Treatments
Our holistic approach to breast health treatments includes many nonsurgical options. These may be used alone to treat benign breast conditions or in combination with surgery to treat breast cancer. We offer:
- Comfort care – including topical skin preparations to improve skin quality during radiation therapy or to treat runner’s nipple
- Hormone therapy
- Lymphedema therapy – performed by specially trained physical therapists to address post-mastectomy arm swelling
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted therapies, such as biologic medications that attack specific types of cancer cells
Surgical Breast Treatments
For breast cancer, surgery is the treatment of choice. Surgery also can be an excellent choice for certain benign breast conditions.
Our expert breast surgeons have decades of experience and work with thousands of patients each year to remove tumors and get you on a path to restored health.
We perform a full range of breast surgeries, including:
- Axillary lymph node dissection
- Benign tumor excision – to remove smaller cysts and encapsulated noncancerous tumors
- Breast reconstruction – either immediately at the time of mastectomy or at a later date
- Breast reduction – in cases where extremely large breasts cause you back pain
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Partial mastectomy
- Total mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy