Locations & Amenities
Coordinated Care Across Multiple Locations
We want you to feel welcome and cared for at any of our University Health locations. We’re known for exceptional care coordination, and that holds true across all of our South Texas locations. Multiple points of access allow you to choose a location based on the type of service you need and the area where you and your family live. Our locations include:
- University Hospital, a nationally recognized teaching hospital in partnership with UT Health San Antonio
- The 10-story, one-million-square-foot Sky Tower at University Hospital, featuring an expanded Emergency Department, 35 surgical suites and 420 private patient rooms
- Six-story Clinical Pavilion on the historic Robert B. Green Campus, offering comprehensive outpatient services for adults and children
- More than 20 convenient outpatient health care centers
- healthyUexpress mobile unit
Special Amenities Focused on You
You and your family deserve the utmost care and attention, no matter where you’re being treated. We’ve taken all of your needs into consideration and coordinated amenities throughout our system. It’s these special touches that make all the difference to your health care experience.
University Hospital Amenities
For our hospital amenities, please visit our During Your Stay webpage.
University Health-wide Amenities
At each of our University Health locations, you’ll find experience a unique level of service with amenities designed for your convenience. No matter where you’re seen across the system, you and your family will know that we care.
For parking information, please visit Patient & Visitor Parking.
Healing Arts Program
Salud-Arte: Art of Healing is a Design Enhancement Public Art project that utilizes art to create a warm, welcoming and healing environment at both University Hospital and at our Robert B. Green Campus. Every patient room in the Sky Tower at University Hospital includes an original piece of artwork.
Our goal is to provide a positive distraction during what is typically a stressful time and help uplift your spirit to promote better healing. As a reflection of the role and vitality the cultural arts play in our community, we aim to improve your experience and inspire healing, compassion, hope and trust.
Laptops, tablets and mobile phones are welcome in many areas across our system, with some exceptions. Sign on as a guest and feel free to surf the internet.