MedLink is a financial assistance program available to University Health patients who have Medicare coverage. Assistance is provided for pharmacy and health care services billed by University Health. Membership is required and limited to Bexar County residents who meet income and other requirements.
We understand that accessing affordable health care can be challenging. We're here to help. MedLink offers support with co-insurance, deductibles and capped co-payments for medications prescribed by University Health providers or CareLink contracted providers.
MedLink is available to Bexar County residents who agree to program requirements and meet the following criteria:
- Your income should be at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You must be a Medicare recipient enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A, B and D) or a Medicare Advantage plan (Part C). You have selected a Medicare Part C or D plan that University Health participates in.
As a MedLink member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Financial assistance for services billed by University Health, including co-insurance, deductibles and capped co-payments for medications.
- Access to health care services and pharmacy support offered by University Health.
- Educational sessions, member orientations, preventive health and wellness programs tailored for your health care.
To become a MedLink member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a patient of University Health.
- Make monthly payments based on your individual ability to pay.
- Actively participate in applying for other funding sources, such as Medication Assistance Programs, Medicare Savings Programs and Part D Premium Assistance.
- Cooperate with medical management requirements and case management efforts.
For more information about MedLink and how to enroll, please call 210-358-3350.
We are here to support you in accessing the health care you need. Join MedLink today!
Start your Medicare Savings Program application or visit YourTexasBenefits.com for more information. Visit Medicare.gov to view the Medicare Saving Programs and Low-Income Subsidy income and resources limits for 2023.