See a primary care provider for routine or urgent care needs from the comfort of your home through telemedicine. You will need a smart phone, tablet or a computer with a camera and a microphone.
Telemedicine at University Health is available to new and existing patients.
University Health uses a HIPAA-compliant method for telemedicine visits. Your personal information is securely transmitted and is kept private, as it is when you visit your doctor in-person.
Schedule Your Telemedicine Appointment
Please call 210-644-3209 to request an appointment. You will need to sign into your MyChart account for your visit. If you do not have a MyChart account, our staff will help you create one when you call to schedule your appointment.
We offer telemedicine services to:
- Adults from Monday – Sunday, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Children from Monday – Friday, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
All insurances are accepted. Cost for those without health care coverage is $50.
Services We Offer through Telemedicine
- Walk-In care
- Primary care for adults and children
- Annual wellness visit
- Follow-up visit
- Women’s health and OB/GYN
- Prescription refills for non-controlled medications
- Skin care
Conditions We Can Treat through Telemedicine
- Acid reflux
- Allergies (seasonal)
- Ankle sprain
- Back pain
- Common cold
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting (if present for less than 48 hours)
- Ear pain
- Flu-like symptoms/body aches
- Head lice
- Knee pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- 30-day prescription refills for:
- Blood pressure
Important note: Telemedicine services do not allow for prescribing pain or anxiety medicine. If a prescription refill is needed, your provider will review your plan and recommend an in-person visit.