Committed GI Care for Children
Pediatric GI Resources
- The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) is the largest organization in the world dedicated to the advancement of science and research in the pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition communities and is a good pediatric GI resource for more information on conditions and treatments.
- KidsHealth is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of children created by the Nemours Foundation.
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (IFFGD)
- The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America is dedicated to uniting the IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) community by funding research, leading educational workshops and programs and serving as a resource for patients with Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is the leading professional pediatric organization for the U.S. With over 60,000 pediatrician members, it is committed to ensuring the health and well-being of all infants, children, teens and young adults.
- Celiac Disease Foundation is a non-profit corporation established in 1990 that has become a nationwide network dedicated to advocacy, education and research for Celiac Disease and all gluten-related disorders. It is led by an internationally renowned Medical Advisory Board and is a great source of up-to-date and accurate information for those suffering with Celiac disease.
- The American Liver Foundation is an advocacy group dedicated to promoting education and supporting research for the treatment and cure of liver diseases.