About MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart lets you access your health information, upcoming appointments, test results, medical bills, price estimates and more all in one place – even if you’ve been treated at multiple health organizations.
Items that are part of your medical record include prescriptions, lab results, allergies and immunizations. These will transfer when you enroll in MyChart. You will be able to see information on your health record such as results and clinicians' notes. You will see your results at the same time as your provider. Please give your provider time to review your results. He/she can put some of your results on hold until he/she is able to talk to you or if the information can cause harm or violate your privacy. Please consult with your provider if you have any questions about your results or additional information.
With MyChart you can:
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Reserve your spot at our walk-in care clinics
- Skip the line and save time at the clinic with eCheck-in
- Pay your bill
- Refill prescriptions
- View lab results and other test results
- See your medication list and immunization record
- See upcoming tests, visits and procedures
- Get an estimate for how much a procedure will cost
- See your doctor notes
- Send secure messages to your provider
- Manage your loved ones' health care
Sign Up for MyChart
Follow our step-by-step instructions and enroll today.
Do You Have Questions About MyChart?
Read our MyChart Frequently Asked Questions on topics about enrollment, after enrollment, your health record, MyChart for families and technical issues.
Securely access your health information from your mobile device by downloading the MyChart mobile app. With the mobile app, you can conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members from anywhere.