Alexander Rozanski, MDUrology
Robert Svatek, MDUrology
Timothy Tseng, MDUrology
We Work with You to Find the Best Treatment Plan
No one knows your body like you do, so University Health providers work with you to develop a treatment plan that helps you return to your best life.
Our goal is to find the least invasive treatment that meets your needs — whether that’s a lifestyle change, medication or minimally invasive surgery.
Treatments We Offer
Our urologists are equipped to offer patients a variety of treatment options, depending on their specific needs. In addition to medications for urological conditions, we also offer other treatments, including:
- Behavioral management for stress urinary incontinence
- Biofeedback therapy for urinary and bowel incontinence
- Botox injections for bladder dysfunction
- Complete urologic cancer care, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Complex tissue transfer techniques for urethral and genital reconstruction
- Prosthetics/Implant Surgery for erectile dysfunction and urinary incontinence
- InterStim therapy for bladder dysfunction and fecal incontinence: A small device is implanted in the body to help reduce urge incontinence or symptoms of increased urgency or frequency.
- Lithotripsy for stones: This procedure involves breaking apart stones, such as kidney stones. Sometimes this is accomplished with a laser.
- Mild electrical stimulation for overactive bladder
- Pelvic muscle exercises for urinary urge incontinence
- Splints for pelvic health
- Surgical and medical treatments for Peyronie’s disease
- ThuLEP and HoLEP procedures for prostate enlargement
Getting Treatment at University Health
There’s no one-size-fits-all treatment for any urologic condition, so we’re here to help you find the right solution for your diagnosis. We are your partners from the moment you walk into our offices all the way through treatment and follow-up care.
If surgery is the best solution for your condition, you’re in good hands. Our fellowship-trained surgeons offer a full range of advanced urologic procedures and minimally invasive surgical options, including robotic surgery for the highest level of precision.