How do we safely go back to the workplace?
We’re transitioning out of stay-at-home orders, but the COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t gone away. Dr. Jason Bowling, University Health’s hospital epidemiologist, answers questions about keeping your workplace safe. Here’s what we asked him:
- What can I do to stay safe when returning to work during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How do I protect myself from others in the workplace?
- How much do I have to clean my workspace to keep from getting COVID-19?
- How closely should I monitor my own health?
- Mask rules are changing. When and how should I wear my mask?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from food that someone else has prepared?
- How can we make these measures work?