University Health revises hours of operation during inclement weather
University Health is monitoring National Weather Service reports of the winter weather warning. Forecasters predict ice and freezing rain overnight and during the morning commute. While the hospital remains open, we are revising hours of operation for some of our outpatient services:
- ExpressMeds will close at 6 p.m. this evening and open at 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- University Health dialysis centers will have a delayed start, opening at 7:30 a.m.
- The Robert. B. Green Ambulatory Surgery Center will have a delayed start Wednesday, with patients arriving at 9 a.m. and surgeries starting at 10 a.m. Surgeries at other locations will continue as scheduled.
- University Health Transplant clinic will open at 9 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- All other University Health clinics in the community will open at 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.