These scrumptious buffalo cauliflower bites are the perfect healthy alternative to deep fried buffalo wings.
They’re also packed with dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. As an added benefit, cruciferous and dark, leafy green vegetables such as cauliflower, spinach, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, collards and kale contain phytonutrients, which may help protect against cancer.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Number of servings: 6
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into 1 ½ inch florets
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons Frank’s Red hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Cholula chili garlic hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Frank’s Red Hot sauce, Cholula, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
Calories: 90 Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 3g
Protein: 3g Total fat: 7g Sodium: 150mg