What do I do if I lost my COVID-19 vaccine card?

If you received your vaccination at any University Health locations, you can access your vaccine record through your MyChart account. If you have the MyChart app, your vaccine verification will be easy to access anytime on your mobile phone. 

  1. Log into your MyChart account from a desktop computer or mobile device.
  2. Select the Menu Bar.
  3. In the search bar type “covid”.
  4. In the “My Record” section, select “COVID-19”.
  5. Once the COVID-19 activity section opens, your vaccine record will show. Click the vaccine line to see more details about your vaccine(s).

Need to sign up for MyChart? Follow these easy steps to enroll today.


If you received your COVID-19 vaccine through University Health or another provider, you can obtain your immunization records, including your COVID-19 vaccine, from the Texas Department of State Health Services program, ImmTrac. 

  1. Go to www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/immtrac/clients.shtm.
  2. Click on “Request an Immunization Record” link.
  3. Download and complete the form.
  4. Send completed form to the DSHS Immunization Unit address listed on the website.
  5. Additional information is available on the website or call Toll-Free at 1-866-624-0180.
Subscribe icon
Get healthy living and wellness information, recipes and patient stories from University Health.
View other related content by:

Tell us your patient story

Share your inspiring personal story of hope and healing at University Health.